Our Certification Assessment Body (CAB) was one of the first CABs to be granted accreditation in Australia / New Zealand in September 1994 trading as DLIQ (part of Davis Langdon Group) and successfully continues as DLCS International Pty Ltd.
Our purpose is to engage with clients to provide an accredited certification of their management system and hence promote best practice principles to assist with better management of the environment, workplace wellbeing and their quality of goods and services.
We lead a national team of specialist certification assessors who provide integrated services to our valued clients. Our assessors have a proven track record and are highly regarded as diligent, professional, accountable partners in your business success.
We are committed to providing certification services to meet the evolving market and client needs.
OUR performance standards
We will monitor our service performance by:
- Recording and acting on your feedback or complaints about our service
- Conducting an annual survey of clients
- Maintaining JASANZ accreditation
- Being independently audited
- Reporting to an Independent Business Committee
- Conducting peer reviews and technical reviews
- Respond to your emails within 2 business days.
- Respond to your Request for Quotes within 2 business days.
- Deliver assessments that are consistent with JASANZ accreditation requirements.
- Conduct ourselves professionally, with truth, accuracy, fairness and responsibility.
- Be honest, impartial and respectful.
- Not disclose information concerning your confidential business affairs or technical processes without your proper consent.
- Inform you of any business connections, interests or affiliations which might influence our judgement or impartiality.
- Appoint only qualified/competent assessors according to the ISO 17021-1 Standard.